viernes, 10 de octubre de 2008

Note about Susumo Yokota

I know that some of you have been looking for some post about this artist on the blog. I have some material of him but unfortunalety, right now, I am not able to post it, this because I have to follow a programmed schedule and all October posts are already made (they'll just be appearing automatically each day at 00:01 hours, -Mexico City time-) but, as a hint, I can tell you that finishing the Thievery Corporation posts (end of October, beginning of November), the next ones will be those of almost all Yokota's discography (which is huge). So, thanks a lot for your recurrent visits to this site, and for your patience about Susumu's posts.
If you want to request any album or artist that follow the trend of this site, feel free to let me know what you want in any of the post through the comments link (I read all of them) and I'll try to upload what you want as soon as possible.
Thank You.

No hay comentarios: